test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

need an avoid button

onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
Because of that:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1261916/afk-players-in-queues

I need a Button to avoid a player and make 100% sure I will never meet him or her in dungeons or skirmishes again!

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I'd use it!
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    This 'feature' has been asked for years. No, I don't foresee it will ever be implemented.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    There is an ignore player function and as far as I am aware the system does not put you to the queues with players you ignore. (although you can enqueue manually with those players)
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Some people have thought that the ignore function did that.

Until they ended up in queue with someone on their ignore list...
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    rikitaki said:

There is an ignore player function and as far as I am aware the system does not put you to the queues with players you ignore. (although you can enqueue manually with those players)

As far as I am aware, the ignore does not do that.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    So far I ended up with ignored players only in pre-made groups - may be I was just lucky. If you are sure it was a rushed conclusion, I will believe you. :)
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    I would pay many Zens/ADs for this feature.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Its been a while since seeing the thread, but the point that was brought up on why it wouldn't happen is that 1. When queing for a trial, if you have someone else queing for it on ignore, who would end with that spot? What happens when you have tons of people on ignore? and of course, the problem that player one has player 2 on ignore, player 2 has player 3 4 and 5 on ignore, player 3 has player 6 on ignore and so on makes it too complicated. We already have que times that are just way too long.