test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Slots and the Bard Class

mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
My account has 57 character slots available and they are all unlocked and used. The game will not allow me to open any new characters. With the Bard class coming, will I need to delete one of my current toons in order to make a Bard or will you allow us to make a 58th character? Hopefully the latter, it would be a pretty crappy move to make a delete a character we've put a ton of time in just to play a Bard class.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I am not aware of a plan to add more character slots but I will bring this up to the rests of the team since we know players will be excited to create a new Bard character. Thank you for your report!
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Seems like you're gonna have to delete a character to create a new character. Sucks to have bought that may character slots. I myself only have 48 and purposefully left 2 open slots to prevent me from falling into that dilemma. Thanks for confirming my fears.
  • Options
    mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > I am not aware of a plan to add more character slots but I will bring this up to the rests of the team since we know players will be excited to create a new Bard character. Thank you for your report!

Ty for considering this.