test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mod 21

when is mod 21 coming to ps4 the mod where they are introducing the bard class

Comments

• blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    No one has been given a date set in stone when it will arrive on PC. But guesses are somewhere at the end of July or early August for PC. If they hold to the history of releases PS4 and XB1 will follow roughly 30 days later.

You sound like you are in a hurry to get to level 20? :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • shakinggamer#3136 shakinggamer Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    i just do not want to get bavk into yhe game now and then they add a new class and i have to start over
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    Likely chance it will be August 27th.

I'm not a console player, but on PC, there is a Knox's Recruitment event running on July 27th.
    And July 27th is the day that the Bard update comes to PC.

From what I remember talking to console players, they noticed there was a Knox's Recruitment event running on August 27th (check the date on the console calendar).
    If the pattern holds true, consoles will likely get the Bard update on August 27th.

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

i just do not want to get bavk into yhe game now and then they add a new class and i have to start over

You don't have to start over. Existing toons will still exist but if you want to run a bard you should use a spare character slot, not delete an existing one.

Never delete toons.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Calendar has Neverember's Recruitment on August 24th so that's most likely new mod.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    We haven't announced the Console release date yet but some people have noticed indicators of what that date might be on the in-game calendar ;)
  • terribadone#0720 terribadone Member Posts: 1 New User
    So mod 21 is out but we can't get in the pvp queue to pop is there something that unlocks it or is it just get to 20 and you can pvp?