test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC]Launcher can't start my game anymore

xelenos#6290 xelenos Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2021 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Hello all,

First time this ever happen to me in like 2years....
So after the latest update from the 22 june 2021. when i start my launcher and click on play the launcher say: "Impossiblee to launch..." to launch the game i suppose.

To be more specific, the 22 june i was able to start the game after the update and pla it then i left the game. Once i wwanted to come back i meet the error i explained upper. (i restarted my computer, checked the processus able etc nothing to doo) the launcher still say the same.
So i did something extreme i uninstalled the game completelly and re installed it

It solved the issue for 2 days, 2hours from where im typing this message i was able to play the game. and now i cannot anymore!! the launcher say "impossible to start the game". i litterally ruined my game settings for nothing.

Any similar issue? or fix

UPDATE: i had been adviced to click on "force verification" on the launcher the result was the launcher closed by itself and steam sent me an error message that my Neverwinter.exe doesn't exist on my folder...

Post edited by xelenos#6290 on

Comments

• xelenos#6290 xelenos Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I fixed by downloading the Neverwinter.exe i will wait and tell you if i encounter the issue again.