test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic experience booster bug

zealona#9683 zealona Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I bought the Epic Experience Booster but never actually received the full affect, I got it over a week ago and only just now was able to post on the forum due to being a new account. I’m level 80 currently so it’s now obsolete. I know other people have had this issue as well, I’ve reached out to support and was told to go here. Is there a way I could get a zen refund and this can be fixed for the future?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Is it obsolete? It accelerates the rate at which you get XP. At 80 you still get XP. When you "level up" at 80 you get overflow rewards.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    It was my understanding that we are only weeks away from everyone online now being capped at 20. The way I read the blog, we are going to be level 20 regardless our current level in the game. Experience is gone in the new game, better make the most of the XP now assuming you still gain anything from it. Last I knew, the overflow reward is something like 1500 AD, not much of a reward to overflow. I stopped playing most of my characters here when they reached level 80. I didn't bother to play module 20 at all because it was lame and made me fall asleep. Sounds like there is no plot, rewards, boons, and no need to "play" module 21, because it is not a campaign but a reboot instead.
    Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. ~ Mark Twain
  • zealona#9683 zealona Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @greywynd said:
    > Is it obsolete? It accelerates the rate at which you get XP. At 80 you still get XP. When you "level up" at 80 you get overflow rewards.

I say it’s obsolete because the rewards are very minor, I always have more rough AD than I can refine so not an issue, and the refinement points at about 2k I can get just by clearing an area
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    In a month it will be totally useless.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.