test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have a couple Mod 21 questions. Removed map currency, overflow experience

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
The maps that are being removed, what will happen to the currency we have in our inventory for those maps?. Will we be able to exchange them at the Antiquities Scholar for other items?, or will they be removed outright from the game.

Overflow experience rewards. I have overflow experience that i haven't claimed, i have also heard with Mod 21 there will be a new rewards system for when you would have re-upped past max level. Should i claim my overflow experience now or will it convert to the new Mod 21 system. I don't want to lose my unclaimed xp rewards.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Claim it. XP is going away.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    With the removal of XP I don't think there will be any level rewards after 20.

Hopefully they will keep old currencies on the antiqutie's scholar for a while to allow people to spend whatever they have farmed up over the years but who knows right?
  • Options
    hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    While I was testing, I found no NPC to claim the old currencies. They may post something about this in a future blog, but I was informed no one collects these bounty items and few players use these "obsolete" areas. I will once again express that if you have questions you should test on preview. I don't even play this game but I do at least take the time to look.

If you cannot download preview, I would recommend watching some videos posted on YouTube, then questioning the developer directly within the Preview Testing Feedback thread.
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    nibs#8955 said:

The maps that are being removed, what will happen to the currency we have in our inventory for those maps?. Will we be able to exchange them at the Antiquities Scholar for other items?, or will they be removed outright from the game.

Overflow experience rewards. I have overflow experience that i haven't claimed, i have also heard with Mod 21 there will be a new rewards system for when you would have re-upped past max level. Should i claim my overflow experience now or will it convert to the new Mod 21 system. I don't want to lose my unclaimed xp rewards.

I did a test with a max level character imported into Preview that had most campaigns completed (up to Avernus anyway) - looks like the rewards / compensation are kind of a mixed bag (these were all from the Antiquities Scholar next to the Rewards Claim Agent in PE).

Tons and tons of lower level gear (like, in the 560 to 770 range mostly in terms of iLevel). I did get a couple of decent purple companion gear drops - I think those are controlled by RNG rules. No mounts or companions though. Probably the biggest disappointment was the RP element of the compensation. I got a lot of green level 5 enchants. That part of the 'compensation' felt super, super cheap.

Also there were a lot - and I mean a LOT - of appearance change items. Filled up most of my gear bags on the character.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    They should add more slots for everyone then mine are almost full and I have only a few duplicates to work with.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.