test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
First: If I hit the hunt it needs to count! Nothing worse than waiting for a hunt and a high lvl guy hops in almost oneshots boss and it does not count fopr me even I hit it several times!

Second:
Because instead of playing the game everyone stand around waiting for bounty hunts.
The spawn rate of bountys needs to be increased. Spawn time should be double as fast as now!

Second point is most important, because people don't run anything anymore because of waiting. The lower lvl guys don´t get queues and leaver the game.
Even me - after bounty hunts I normally quit it for the day!

Comments

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Spawn rate needs to increase for sure, but the drop rate of the desired gear needs to be triple what it is now. If it was higher the high level people would have all they need by now, and us scrubs could get our gear without having people spawn camp the bounties all the time.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    The bounty rewards for each bounty increased, now killing the smaller bounties is worth it. Many times I can hop instances and kill the little guys faster than waiting for the big ones to spawn. The gear drop rate in general was increased once already.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC