test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why Character Bound non Class Items

I just spent 5000 A.D. and 15 infernal secrets to buy the ornate box from the vendor in Vallenhas. Only to get to transmute’s that are bound to character but the character I’m on is a rogue and these items are for a paladin and the wizard.
Why do you give items that are useless to her characters and then find them to the character that they can’t even use?
This is just pure nonsense on your part you need to fix this soon

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I guess I should’ve spellcheck lol
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    This has come up many times...including one of the devs saying it'll be fixed in an upcoming patch and never was...
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

This has come up many times...including one of the devs saying it'll be fixed in an upcoming patch and never was...

They never indicate which upcoming patch it'll be fixed in. It's on their list with an extremely low priority number.

I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    Always check before purchase although even that is not 100% bullet proof.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    They fixed the avernus drops , forgot Vallenhas
    I still need dented rod on a few toons so I buy a few from time to time .
    Could just make everything Bound to Account ?