test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Siege event disappeared? What happened?

xdavidep96xdavidep96 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
According to the roadmap, the siege event is scheduled for this month but according to the in-game calendar, siege event will not come at least before the 1st july. This event is very important for all the growing guilds. Many people need to manage various things before the start of the event. I'd like to see the siege event in the calendar with some week of forewarning.
Someone knows something about this event?

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Siege was delayed due to work still pending for this feature. We don't have a new ETA at this time.
  • hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User

Siege was delayed due to work still pending for this feature. We don't have a new ETA at this time.

Are there any plans about giving us an updated Roadmap?
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Yeah, an update on the roadmap would be extremely nice @nitocris83 !
    Elite Whaleboy
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    The roadmap blew away when too many windows were opened while the vehicle was in motion.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    greywynd said:

The roadmap blew away when too many windows were opened while the vehicle was in motion.

Need to mount a GPS these days.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***