test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell Pit bug

morian#1561 morian Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was checking the Hell Pit details and noticed it said I had completed 6 days of the event, 7 days now, even though just starting the event on the 30th of April 2021. I also checked my alt and found out I had completed 4 days, even though I had not started the event.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Had you completed/begun this event when it last ran? Your previous progress may have not been reset somehow.
  • morian#1561 morian Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I had completed the event the last time it was run. I did buy a buyout during the first iteration of the event, but that had no impact on the second
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

I had completed the event the last time it was run. I did buy a buyout during the first iteration of the event, but that had no impact on the second

Don't forget, with the first iteration of the Hell Pit event, you bought the buyout after running the event for the first week. You didn't buy it at the very beginning. This could be a factor.

It would be interesting if anyone else who did buy the buyouts part way through the events are also experiencing this.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock