test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Part of the Pack" not working between Tamed and Feral

koopa#2554 koopa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
So I sent in a ticket, and they told me to come here. So after a few days I can FINALLY make my post.

The "Part of the Pack" buff isn't stacking between the two raptor types; Feral and Tamed. I use a Feral and my 3 usual group mates use the Tamed, but I'm not receiving any increase to my Awareness, nor are they receiving Power for my contribution.

1) Log in to a character with Feral Velicorapter
2) Slot the Companion Bonus - Feral Raptor's Instincts.
3) Note your Awareness Stat
4) Join a group of players (or just one) with "Raptor's Instincts" Companion Bonus equipped.
5) Note No change in stats for either player

Observed Result:
No Part of the Pack Bonus Granted between players

Expected Result:
Part of the Pack Bonus should be granted and stack according to the amount of players that have either raptor Companion bonus equipped.

I'm also not entirely sure, but I havn't seen the stat increase listed as a buff either. I remember it use to, so it might not be showing up under status effects either.
Tagged:

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    You will never get a boost to awareness from Tamed Raptors in your party.
    The Tamed Raptors provide an increase to power, Feral Raptors provide an increase to awareness.
    For you to get an increase to awareness from "Raptor's Instincts", you have to have multiple Feral Raptors in party.

If you slot a Feral Raptor while others in party are running Tamed Raptors, the expected result is that all party members get 1X increase to awareness (3,8%) and you get 4X increase to power (4x3,8%)

If all party members run both Feral and Tamed Raptors, expected result will be 4x awareness boost + 4x power boost.

Elite Whaleboy
  • elfi#2242 elfi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2023
    Good morning, The problem is the same, but it's a huge HAMSTER in my opinion, because no one apart from the tank will ever have the wild velociraptor, so that bonus will never be able to accumulate. Instead it was logical if they made sure that everyone who had as a pet (regardless of the type of statistic it gave) "a place in the pack" would benefit from the other player's bonus then it made sense, how it was supposed to work... I hope who change it because it doesn't make sense like that..
    Post edited by elfi#2242 on
  • walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    I agree with elfi. These should work as all part of the same pack, not separate packs.

As a tank I usually run the power pack bonus to help the group. I'd like to be able to put an awareness pack bonus on too and have that apply to those same folks.