test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How about a Zax promotion weekend?

xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
Why don't we promote a weekend event to give players an extra 25% bonus astral diamonds for selling their Zen through the astral diamonds exchange.
It could pair nicely with a charge event, or sneak it in before a big surprise sale if you want to be mean lol

Comments

• Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    And here I though all complain that there are too many AD in game and we need AD sinks.. Now you guys even suggesting give 25% more ad in ZAX..

Sounds like desperate request for ZEN infusion in ZAX system..
    Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    I would much rather there be no direct dev involvement in any aspect of the game that is intended to be p2p.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Most players sitting on thousands of Zen also have millions of AD already. The question is why would they need or want more AD when they already don't have anything worthwhile to spend it on?

I can't help think this game being full of Verucas singing "I want it Now" when it comes to everything in the game...especially when it comes to the Zax lol.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Buy AD using Zen to get 25% more and then put that AD back to the queue right the way. It is like a fixed deposit with 6+ month 25% maturity rate.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User

Buy AD using Zen to get 25% more and then put that AD back to the queue right the way. It is like a fixed deposit with 6+ month 25% maturity rate.

Well thats assuming the player doesn't have any listings posted on the exchange already. If the player already has 5 requests on the exchange it wont actually add to the backlog at all, and help to keep the queue moving, at least for one weekend anyways
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Well thats assuming the player doesn't have any listings posted on the exchange already. If the player already has 5 requests on the exchange it wont actually add to the backlog at all, and help to keep the queue moving, at least for one weekend anyways
    Then, they are not the one who have interest to do this at all. The one who is having 5 max cap listings in Zax to get more Zen most likely will not spend Zen to get more AD. They want to get more Zen. It is either they feed that back to Zax queue right the way (if they still have listing slot) or later (when the listing slot becomes available). I doubt it can help anything in short term. Even if it does, it will really mess up long term.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    Why not have a special weekend, where you can buy anything from the Zen shop with AD (at a premium of course) and make ANY/ALL items purchased with AD account bound to avoid sellers abusing it.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options

Why not have a special weekend, where you can buy anything from the Zen shop with AD (at a premium of course) and make ANY/ALL items purchased with AD account bound to avoid sellers abusing it.

Why would Cryptic want to do that? What is their incentive?
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    They need to have another Zen sale... like they did a year ago whereas... $200 = 20,000 + 9000. I would put 10,000 Zen into the Zax as I need AD more then I need Zen.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

They need to have another Zen sale... like they did a year ago whereas... $200 = 20,000 + 9000. I would put 10,000 Zen into the Zax as I need AD more then I need Zen.

I agree, however the problem still exists where many will not put the zen in the zax. They will buy preswards or companion tokens and sell them on the AH for more AD than the zax will offer them :(