test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon chest loot bug

evanb4455evanb4455 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello, i have been experiencing issues with the chests in dungeons on my charcter. I ran a Vault of Stars last night and after the run i rerolled both chests and accepted the loot and it consumed both my chests and AD and gave me nothing. I logged on today and ran two Lairs of the mad mage and it consumed my keys but did not let me reroll and it gave me vault of stars loot as an option in the chest however when i accepted the loot it gave me nothing.

Comments

• evanb4455evanb4455 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My loot from chests from dungeons is bugged and i am unable to receive loot from any chest on now three of my characters. What occurs is that is consistently shows the loot from the dungeon that it bugged on and does not allow to me reroll any new chests as it is stuck. For example i ran a vault of stars on both my tank and ranger and at the end of the dungeon it allowed me to both reroll and take my chest, it then proceeded to not give me anything while taking my keys and rerolls. I then went into a different dungeon and the chest showed the loot from vault of stars and continued to have the greyed out reroll icon and continued to give me nothing. I though this was just a bug from VoS, however it recently affected my cleric in a lair of the mad mage, now showing the corresponding loot in any content i run on the character and not allowing me to collect any loot. It is currently affecting three of my characters and I have no idea how to correct it.
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    It looks like you should probably change your picture from default to something cool. Maybe a dragon riding a larger dragon? Then support might take you seriously