test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why Foundry was removed

miliantriciamiliantricia Member Posts: 46 Arc User
There is nothing to do in the game. Why was Foundry removed when it had more fun than the current campaigns from cryptics? All the quests that cryptics offer in new campaigns boil down to the fact that you have to repeat them again in a week. This is normal? Heh, I'm probably complaining, but I just want to play ...
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Since there was no money coming in from it they didn't support it directly. Every time they added to the game they broke the Foundry. It took too long after each update to bring it back online.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Yes. It was removed on April 11, 2019. That fall I held this in game contest to honor it's memory. I now write my stories on another online game. I also did something there this week, I always wanted to do here. I bought stuff with my cash money. You certainly hit the nail on the head, there is nothing to do. It took me a few weekends to get through part 1 of Sharandar. Now there is no library of user quests to browse. There is no place for me to tell you my stories here.

I only play here on the weekends now, it seems I have done it all for today and I only played a few hours. Should you remember, I may be hosting the Barovian Bash 2021, assuming Barovia still exists this October. I am going to have the players party with costume contest, hunts, and prizes. As usual bring an empty inventory bag for lots of treats!
    wb-cenders.gif