test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whisperknife suggestions for future patch from a dedicated WK player

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
Whisperknife suggestions for future patch from a dedicated WK player
;

At-Wills
Shuriken Toss: Faster cast time. An additional effect if in stealth.

Encounters
Shadowy Disappearance(SD): SD should trigger class feature 'Talisman Of Shadows' as when casting SD you enter Stealth.
Shadowy Disappearance(SD): SD should trigger class feature 'advantageous Position' as SD exits Stealth.
Vengeance's Pursuit(VP): Too slow, the least used Encounter by the few WK players out there. Should be replaced with an AOE.
Blitz: Change it from 'Arc' to 'Radius' for better AOE.

Class Feature
Razor Action(RA): RA should trigger on Artifact use, not Daily Power, it's too slow.
Talisman Of Shadows(TOS): Increase duration to 2 seconds.

Feats
One With The Shadows(OWTS): Could be active every 15 seconds instead of every 20 seconds.
One With The Shadows(OWTS): OWTS is wasted if you're at full stealth when it triggers. If this happens the buff should be 10% damage as you lose out on the Stealth regen. Or if at full stealth when it triggers your Encounters cooldowns are reduced by 1 second.
Shadowy Opportunity(SO): Raise Damage from 15% to 25%.
GutterBorn's Touch)GT): Change it from "your RANGED powers", to "your powers".

Comments

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    AT-WILLS: I like your idea for Shuriken Toss. Disheartening Strike should be buffed too though.

ENCOUNTERS: Good suggestions with Shadowy Disappearance. With Vengeance Pursuit, I think they should list the radius (its actually quite large), and increase its base damage by 25 magnitude. Personally, I love the drop-back and arc mechanic of Blitz. I would buff it by increasing its stealth cooldown reduction by 1 extra second.

CLASS FEATURES: I think you are spot-on with Talisman of Shadows. Razor Action needs a buff, but your suggestion seems no better than it was before.

FEATS: I agree with Shadowy Opportunity from 15 to 25%. I'm neutral on the other two.
  • nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    I assume GutterBorn's Touch is like Dagger Threat, In that "Range" means only Encounter daggers. So not powers that say 'Range:Melee' It's that that kills it for me. Dagger Threat forces you to play a single target even though WK is more AOE and Assassin IS single target that can also handle a crowd. So by making the 'Ranged' keyword in Dagger Threat affect ALL the Ranged powers including 'range:melee' would make both Dagger Threat better and also make GutterBorn's Touch better.

So basically two things, make 'range' in Dagger Threat MEAN ALL powers/at-wills with that keyword range/range:melee. And 2 it means GutterBorn's will affect 'range/range:melee' as well as just 'range' giving you more options on your own personal build.