test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skirmish's open to level 13 characters, WAI?

xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
edited March 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
With the purchase of a few pieces of companion gear from the auction house I was able to get my paladin upto the 10,000 IL requirement to run prophecy of madness and throne of the dwarven gods at level 13.

Now I was pretty squishy but with the help of scaling i was able to hold agro on the 3rd phase with the illithid but althought I really didnt contribute much throughout the rest of the run.

Is it really intended for players to be able to run this content after they finish blacklake?

Comments

• melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Yes, it is because that is the whole point of this type of scaling. so if you can do it the more power to you!

That is also why a lot of people have quit playing as well because really what is the point in gearing up if anyone can just use whatever equipment they happen to have and perform just as well or better.

As an example, I have 2 toons (1 paladin and 1 ranger) that were (with the scaling) able to easily solo the intro to the New Sharandar area with ease and I know for a fact that without the scaling I had no chance whatsoever of getting through the intro content without help on those two toons.