test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any roleplayers left?

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
Are there any roleplay guilds even left out there? Returning player becoming bored with the grind here :(

Comments

• blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Sure there are, I don't RP at the Moonstone Mask. I was in Sharandar this morning as King Thorn. He felt out of place there, he was talking but I don't think people listen much.

"Blow me to Barovia! This place is far too bright and colorful... where are the heads on pikes?"

After taking the first quest...

"Missing for ten days?! He must be either dead or they ate his liver with a fine wine."

While fighting... he sang his theme song.

As for guilds, just use the social menu; O key, Find Guild TAB, then sort by recruiters online (high to low) and RP in the criteria.
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 334 Arc User
    Ah, yes, there used to be quite a plenty RP guilds 3 years ago.

Currently: I certainly wonder.

From all I heard the Foundry's existence was really connected to RP players existence.

Me? I Personally am always in character! Though it's 12 characters by now... yet if you meet some crazy skimpy Elf with Cat Ears -> it might be me~
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,596 Arc User

"Missing for ten days?! He must be either dead or they ate his liver with a fine wine."

Wine is fine. Worry when it is Fava beans.
    I have something to say. It's better to burn out, than fade away!