test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New sharandar set (for tanks) should give more CON

darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
Hello, I would like to give some feedback of the new set obtained with the diamonds in new sharandar (Refulgent Diamond Pin).

The set is pretty neat for tanks, but having +4 CHA on neck and +2 CON / +2 STR on belt is a bad decision IMHO.

Im not asking for all CON, Charisma is pretty good, and str is not bad, but assuming this is a tank set (for the set bonus), you lose too much HP when you equip it. Also other old sets give +5 CON in neck, why this is only +4 CHA?

My suggestion: make the belt +4 CON and the neck +3CON / +2 CHA or put more HP in the gear itself.

Thank you.
Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
Caturday Survivor
Elemental Evil Survivor
Undermontain Survivor
Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor

Comments

• admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    It should be exchanging the attributes with the other set of this module, which looks like it will be for DPS, but that honestly, I like Main Char DPS, I will be running from it because it has an excess gain of HP due to the number of ATTRIBUTES of CON, which makes it difficult to activate equipment such as Ribcage and its bonus be equal to that of demon lord's set which is a joke , since this is an average of 2.5% damage which is pretty much the same performance as the set that IC drop has.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User

It should be exchanging the attributes with the other set of this module, which looks like it will be for DPS, but that honestly, I like Main Char DPS, I will be running from it because it has an excess gain of HP due to the number of ATTRIBUTES of CON, which makes it difficult to activate equipment such as Ribcage and its bonus be equal to that of demon lord's set which is a joke , since this is an average of 2.5% damage which is pretty much the same performance as the set that IC drop has.

Indeed, the DPS set has +4 CON / +2 CON and the tank set has +4 CHA, that stats should be exchanged
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I noticed the old necks got nerfed when combat rework happened they now only give +4 con... The masterworks gives +5 con...
  • melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Tank main here.

Good luck mate! Cryptic has abandoned and forgotten us...