test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiamat with too many Tanks

Tiamat parties still have too many tanks and healers. Last run was 3 healers and 3 tanks.

Comments

• missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User

Tiamat parties still have too many tanks and healers. Last run was 3 healers and 3 tanks.

LUL what is so bad about that? Just need to get more decent tank or clerics OR DPS-tank/clerics. Also first "defend clerics" part is always a 100% auto-skip, don't ask me why. But having not to defend the two clerics and make the five dragon heads appear right away provides for a faster/easier run. Until they debug their bugged content again... :p
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @missdayum said:
    > LUL what is so bad about that? Just need to get more decent tank or clerics OR DPS-tank/clerics. Also first "defend clerics" part is always a 100% auto-skip, don't ask me why. But having not to defend the two clerics and make the five dragon heads appear right away provides for a faster/easier run. Until they debug their bugged content again... :p

The tanks quit and stood in the temple til they could vote to abandon. Players still don’t pull <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off Clerics.
    Haven’t finished a Tiamat yet.