test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Item Level and Stat's

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
Just want to make sure, does it only matter that you have stats at 90% total? Or does having a stat below your item level even though your total is at 90% going to make a difference? IE: IL=52K, power rating is 49K but total=90%, does this matter at all?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    deanski07 said:

Just want to make sure, does it only matter that you have stats at 90% total? Or does having a stat below your item level even though your total is at 90% going to make a difference? IE: IL=52K, power rating is 49K but total=90%, does this matter at all?

stat is cap at 52k to reach 50% (from stat) + "other contribution" = total
    and total is cap at 90%.
    It appears your "other contribution" is over 40% (probably, 43+%). Hence, you don't need to add more stat to power.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User

deanski07 said:

stat is cap at 52k to reach 50% (from stat) + "other contribution" = total
    and total is cap at 90%.
    It appears your "other contribution" is over 40% (probably, 43+%). Hence, you don't need to add more stat to power.
    Ok because I can keep reducing my power rating another 2K to 47K power (IL=52K), and my total is still 90%...just wanna make sure I am not losing something here. ehe