test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arbiter Cleric - Sacred Flame feels broken, does almost no damage at all

ziggerlinziggerlin Member Posts: 57 Arc User
Level 80 Arbiter Cleric, TIL 31,700. Damage listed on the sheet at 3,805. I have both Lance of Faith (magnitude 110) and Sacred Flame (magnitude 100) as my at-wills. Before the combat changes, they did roughly the same damage. Now Sacred Flame does almost no damage; Lance of Faith is doing at least 10x more damage. My logs show Lance of Faith usually hitting for 6,000-8,000 points. Sacred Flame is hitting for about 400-800 points.

Comments

• Options
    rheylinsark#1888 rheylinsark Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Level 80 Arbiter Cleric, TIL 38,900. I have noticed this as well. I had started using Sacred Flame instead of Conflagrate due to the lonnnnnng casting time of the latter, but now Sacred Flame isn't much more useful than using a flyswatter on a T-Rex.
  • Options
    ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Level 80 Arbiter Cleric, TIL 42,600.

I managed to get most of it, but I had to use the Hell Pit glyph for + 5% critical and + 5% accuracy.You have to cap whether to grasp advantage or critical.

I did a lomm, a SW tore me up for 20 million and didn't even have the stat cap :)

They nerfed the DC but didn't check that it can't cap the stat because it has a different growth than other dps.

Not to say but I have seen screens where HR covers all 5 stat, SW can cover critical, advantage, power, severity and can put the batiri ... it's an injustice, let's hope they solve. They destroyed my healer and I switched to dps, now they destroyed my dps and now what class do I play with? I do not have others :) Because the archer can cap all 5 stat and we barely 4 (with the glyph) otherwise only 3 xD
    Cap advantage if I put knight of the hunt but it does not work very well on the DC so with the batiri cap only 2 is, yeah!

It does not even damage the Forgemaster's flame. Too much nerfed, 1100 to 770. Bah.

Now the cleric dps is a HAMSTER, we are doing the end of the wizard :)
    Post edited by ene#5785 on