test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloodletter power

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
Barbarian blademaster 51K or more IL,685K hps. power and Crit severity capped nicely at the right level, and i'm getting my butt kicked alot, never used to. Part of the problem is my bloodletter power is doing nothing...no dmg, no gaining hp's from mobs you kill. I normally use it alot, both for its dmg but also as a heal, my Incoming health is over 39%. Not only can I find no mention of it in my logs, I notice the loss of dmg and heals. Hope you can look into this soon.

Comments

• deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    BTW I could only post this from going to web site, cannot post when using Arc.! :/
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    --
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    deanski07 said:

BTW I could only post this from going to web site, cannot post when using Arc.! :/

And apparently that is an issue that will never be fixed.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    I am quite happy to say that I tested Bloodletter again today and it is doing damage and giving me hit points. I don't know what happened but it apparently is working like it should again. Perhaps the last patch? (shrug)
    Also I did post this through Arc ,so I guess that is fixed as well :)