test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Combat Rework - Please implement training missions

xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
Dev Team, As I stated during your first live stream when this was introduced. I mentioned the need for a mod or missions to introduce these stat / combat changes. Think of it from a player point of view or even better a new player point of view. How would a new player understand which stats to prioritize? How would they know the level of impact a stat makes over another? When making this dramatic of change WHY NOT create a bridge between old and new? Why not make this game more new player friendly? The people have so many games to choose from. Make it an EASY choice for them by creating content that provides a simple to understand method of introducing these stats. I get these are needed for scaling. Totally understand that. Its time to think beyond "enablers" and the goal of the big picture. Goals - Increase Player Base, Improve Quality of Player Experience, Release Exciting and Engaging Content.

XcessiveForce - PC Account created May 2013. PS4 2018 (XcessiveFaith, XcessiveScourge). F-society / Pawns and Kings.
Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR

Comments

• xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    In my mind, the missions to bridge old and new or to introduce new players should be a requirement for release. Not optional
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR