test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get out of the way Soradiel!!

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User
I'm been leveling up my Soradiel companion lately and boy is it a pain. It's as big as a house and those wings are always in motion blocking your field of view. I don't know how many traps I've set off because I couldn't even see them. Targeting enemies forget about it this bird brain is constantly getting in the way!

Now on the serious side, yes I know I don't have to use them and once they are max level they won't be summoned anymore. Got it for the stats not to fight.

Venting mode off, have a great day and enjoy the game. :)

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Yep , I made a similar post when she first came out of the box . Lol
    I was told to get a bigger tv , lmao . 65 inch tv is not big enough , FOV still blocked . I never used mine after levelled . Just completed a dungeon and one player had her . Omg , it still blocks out your FOV .
    Needs a size reduction imho , but with so many other bugs , new mod etc , gl with that .
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    You don't have to level him up once the rework goes live.
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    I played an old RPG MMO where they introduce massive mechs as mounts. You could not see the mail boxes or NPC quest givers.
    arazith07 said:

You don't have to level him up once the rework goes live.

Yes, while you will still need to rank them from purple to orange to cyan, you won't need to send them off for training or take them on XP runs with you.

Just killing time...
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Wouldnt a bigger TV just make the companion even larger? lol

But back on topic, i agree, the larger companions can be a real pain with targeting. But on the bright side as a healer I can now blame your death on your companion blocking your heals :)
  • elexio1elexio1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited January 2021
    Hello,

What is the utility of Soradiel ?

I level up my Soradiel rank max and he make only 30 damage per hit. The free companion (white quality) make 2x more damage... whut ?

Post edited by elexio1 on
  • vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    Have you tried zooming out? I play on a 20 inch TV and never have a problem...
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I am zoomed all the way out and her wings still takes up too much landscape. It's like the trees and HAMSTER that block the camera.
    elexio1 said:

What is the utility of Soradiel ?

The ability she passes to the player. She's not all that great as a summoned compared to most others.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • elexio1elexio1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited January 2021
    "The ability she passes to the player. She's not all that great as a summoned compared to most others."

Okay thanks ! =)

a little strange that a 10$ cash-shop companion is less good than a "free" companion :o