test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

festive pants of winter not available from festival vendor

nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
My brother was trying to collect the winter festival fashion set from the vendor; but he could only get the hat and the garb. The pants weren't there.
I went in on my account and I was able to collect the whole set for all my characters. Is anyone else having this problem or are we missing something?

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I have been in the game since the beginning and never saw any "pants" in the vendor fashions. While I haven't attended the Winter Festival for a few years now, the fashion items / transmutes I am aware of are;
    • Starry Winter Cloak - a semi transparent cape.
    • Nine different scarfs - actually the same one, just different colors.
    • Starry weapon skins
    Anything else you see, might be random drops from the Starlight Parcel, which can gift you other rewards. If the Winter Festival added other fashions, I am not seeing it at all. Perhaps you could tell us the name of the vendor you are getting the hat and garb from and the name of these items?
    wb-cenders.gif
  • nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    It looks like the pants drop from the festival parcel. Once it does; it makes the item open account wide for your other characters.
    I'm not sure about the hat and the garb; didn't look until yesterday. They might drop from the parcels also. I'm sure they can start dropping after 10 parcels (seasonal items). When they do drop; your other characters can claim them at the vendor you buy the scarves and weapons at.
  • inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    The entire set drops from the parcels, maybe bag too. Once it does all toons on the account can collect.