This thread is for feedback/bug reports on Stats with the new combat changes.
- Your Total Item Level is now the cap for your ratings
- All ratings, including power, cap at 50% effect when equal to TIL
- Every 1000 rating below TIL is a 1% reduction. Ex. If your TIL is 40,000 and you have 38,000 Defense, you will have 48% defense from ratings.
- Total percent of rating stats is 90%. Up to 50% can come from ratings, the rest comes from direct percentage sources such as boons, ability scores, racial bonuses, companion powers, player powers.
- Armor Penetration and Companion Influence are no longer stats. Armor Penetration has mainly be replaced by Critical Severity. Companion Influence has been replaced by Forte in many places.
- Forte is a new stat which will have its own feedback thread.
- The Character window has had adjustments for the stats display, which includes now showing the percentages.
- Base Maximum Hitpoints are now based on your TIL and are TIL * 10. Tanks get a 20% bonus to this value. Healers get a 10% bonus.
- Base Damage is also based on TIL now and is TIL / 10. DPS get a 20% bonus to this value. Healers get a 10% bonus.
- When scaled, only Hitpoints and Damage change. Your other stats remain as they are whether you are scaled or not.
- Power – works as it did before, now capped like other ratings.
- Defense – works as it did before
- Critical Strike – works as it did before
- Critical Severity – is now a rating. Most sources of Armor Penetration were swapped to be Critical Severity.
- Critical Avoidance – this now reduces Critical Severity instead of Critical Strike.
- Deflect – works as it did before
- Deflect Severity – a new rating which increases how much damage is reduced when deflecting. This previously existed behind the scenes for the most part.
- Accuracy – now reduces Deflect Severity
- Awareness – works as it did before
- Combat Advantage – works as it did before, now capped at the same value as other ratings
- Incoming Healing – is now a rating, but the end result works as it did before
- Outgoing Healing – is now a rating, but the end result works as it did before
- Control Bonus – is now a rating, but the end result works as it did before
- Control Resistance – is now a rating, but the end result works as it did before
- Forte – new stat which will be covered in another thread
are now called Boosts but work as they did before:
- Action Point Gain
- Recharge Speed
- Movement Speed
- Stamina Regeneration
- Magical Damage Boost
- Physical Damage Boost
- XP Bonus
- Gold Bonus
- Glory Bonus