test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Angel Wings Transmutable & Wings Mounts

Could we PLEASE make the new wings transmutable to be dyeable? And could you PLEASE add a sound effect when summoning the wings mount (dont know about divine wings but celestial wings mount doesnt make a sound)?
Tagged:

Comments

• dereknewcastledereknewcastle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    I think I speak for a lot of people in saying that I would buy them if they were plain white wings, but I don't want baby blue wings. That blue doesn't match any of my toons gear colors it just doesn't look right. So I'm not gonna buy them. I doubt they they will let us start adding dye colors to mounts. Would be cool though.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Wing transmute as a neck piece is not dyeable?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    edited November 2020

Wing transmute as a neck piece is not dyeable?

You can dye, however dying them doesn't change anything since it's all visual effects, similar to how you can't dye the Jarl's Gaze helmet
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User

And could you PLEASE add a sound effect when summoning the wings mount (dont know about divine wings but celestial wings mount doesnt make a sound)?

Please don't! I love the fact that the wings don't make ANY sounds when summoned or moving. It's the primary reason this mount has become my favorite.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • And could you PLEASE add a sound effect when summoning the wings mount (dont know about divine wings but celestial wings mount doesnt make a sound)?

Please don't! I love the fact that the wings don't make ANY sounds when summoned or moving. It's the primary reason this mount has become my favorite.
    wouldnt you want a heavenly sound?
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Well, i bought the Wings from the ZEN shop, and even considering that they're account-wide and legendary i'm rather disappointed with them - they feel rushed and unfinished. It looks like they're missing a decent "idle"/"jumping" animation and that they have no "angelic" summoning sound effect either.

And i agree, that it would also be nice to change their color to a simple white.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • regenerde said:

Well, i bought the Wings from the ZEN shop, and even considering that they're account-wide and legendary i'm rather disappointed with them - they feel rushed and unfinished. It looks like they're missing a decent "idle"/"jumping" animation and that they have no "angelic" summoning sound effect either.

And i agree, that it would also be nice to change their color to a simple white.

totally agreed. it looks rushed. no sound effect, no jump-while-standing-still animation. mount dyes could be an interesting feature in the game as well.
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User

And could you PLEASE add a sound effect when summoning the wings mount (dont know about divine wings but celestial wings mount doesnt make a sound)?

wouldnt you want a heavenly sound?
    No thank you. I'm probably in the minority here, but I prefer it without sound.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Well, the sound doesn't have to be the Trumpets of Jericho... but it would be nice to have something like a few subtle aerial harp chords playing when summoning it for example.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!