test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boots of Misty Step Bug

The mount combat power is stuck at default epic rank despite being upgraded to mythic. I'm not sure if the equip power is, but this is not cool. I spent valuable resources on the pack and upgrade tokens.

I have screenshots if needed.

P.s. while I'm typing this, the last 5 or so people have teleported into the citadel while in their avernus car. That seems broken too. This is why PC is our beta test group.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited November 2020

The mount combat power is stuck at default epic rank despite being upgraded to mythic. I'm not sure if the equip power is, but this is not cool. I spent valuable resources on the pack and upgrade tokens.

I have screenshots if needed.

P.s. while I'm typing this, the last 5 or so people have teleported into the citadel while in their avernus car. That seems broken too. This is why PC is our beta test group.

Upgrading Epic mount does not give you anything material besides mount bolster. It works as intended.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477413-mount-changes-&-upgrades

As mentioned above, insignia slots do not change as your mount is upgraded. Along with that, you do not unlock additional costumes or powers as your mount ranks up. This means that the rarer legendary mounts will retain a good amount of their uniqueness including their multiple universal insignia slots and their unique combat powers.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    You ok? I meant the magnitude is at an epic level. As in when you upgrade a mount to leg and mythic, the amount of combat power you receive from the mount goes up.
    I was at like 2.4k-2.6k magnitude before this patch and now at a measly 1,075 tunnel vision after patch aka epic level instead of mythic.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    your tunnel vison damage is the sum of all your mount bolsters combined not just one mount that you upgraded hoping that it goes up by thousands in one shot .. yes mount work differently after the patch they nerfed them so you would upgrade the whole stable again to get a net gain / back to where you were before .. ..
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    https://ibb.co/DPBXyKH
    https://ibb.co/sjHPt3Z

Look, I'm not stupid. Neither one of you are helping. This is a bug and I'm not the only one who is experiencing it. It was brought up by someone else in NW discord.

Btw, Tunnel vision didn't exist before the mount update so I'm not sure how you misinterpreted that

https://ibb.co/HFHzPcX

As you can see here, it went up by 600+ points after I upgraded another mount (with tunnel vision) from epic to legendary. I just spent $20 to prove a point. I'm not spending more.
    Post edited by skrewfaz3d#1482 on
  • Options
    @nitocris83 Pass this on. Thanks.
  • Options
    mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    @skrewfaz3d#1482 @nitocris83 I second that bug , item level goes down too with TV from a mythic boots of the misty step equipped. At least 10 of my friends have confirmed it also. We went from 3k mag at 100% bolster to 1200 magnitude after the patch , hits like a wet biscuit now
    Post edited by mikewho#5331 on
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    This is also happening on Xbox, I've posted it in the bug section, acknowledge from the devs would be a thing...
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    shadowbond28#3391 shadowbond28 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I somehow went from 3k magnitude to 200 magnitude, I also have a 100 percent bolster. I submitted a ticket and they brought me to a forum instead of fixing it. Why would i spend Zen and a astral diamonds on something that won't work or get fixed?