test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enchanted Broom Mount & Witch's Sash

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
This thread is just here to remind all the "new players" this year, the witch's sash for the broom mount is in the store after the event. I get a little sick of all the profanities about the pinatas not dropping them. The pinatas do drop them, friends of mine have opened as few as 30 pinatas to obtain it. I never got a sash from any pinata so I place the odds up there with getting a Legendary Mount from a loot box.

If they need "proof", point them to this thread.

Shopping List for Broom Mount (2018 - 2019)
Gnarled Broomstick 200 tokens
Handful of Enchanted Bristles 10 tokens x 25 (after event) or random drop from bags.
Enchanted Witches Sash 300 tokens (after event) or random drop from pinata.
50,000 AD
600 tokens
===========================
Total Cost 50,000 AD, 1350 Tokens
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    It's at least nice to know previous amounts required to purchase the witch's sash after the event completes .
    I put a posting in the forum when the event started asking this same question .
    It would be nice though for a dev to actually confirm if it will still be 300 tokens required or if the price has changed as working a multiple of toons through this event and would hate to miss any of them due to not knowing the requisite amount ( ie over grinding on 1 toon or under grinding of tokens on all toons ) .
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    @pelgrax I think they reduced the number of "Enchanted Bristles" but those are not an issue as they drop plenty. This is my screen shot from 2019, but as you can see I came with 50K AD, 1400 tokens, and 25 bristles. I didn't buy the broomstick until after the event as I wasn't 100% sure they would do this again. But now the dev blog clearly states the store will have the witch's sash but they don't note any price changes, so I am assuming 300 again this year.

Also made a short url for this page, making it easy to post in chat: https://cutt.ly/1gnH7Kx
    wb-cenders.gif
  • darkomen#5022 darkomen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I got the sash after about 15 piñata's and the bristles and the actual broom itself took about two days it is very easy to accomplish in a few days.
    @darkomen#5022 thanks for the stats. I am not against people grinding out pinatas, I just never had any luck at them in the past 2 years. I did some testing, I can collect 150 bags in 1 hour very easy, every bag contains about 2 to 3 tokens. Bare minimum any player should be able to get 300 tokens per hour. In less than 5 hours of non-stop grinding you should have enough components to complete the broom mount by the end of the event. Yes, it is very grindy with grabbing 5 pumpkins and delivering 5 charms, but try not to think about it. On the bright-side you can't die and you don't need to fight for them. If you are having issues finding pumpkins, rezone to a low population zone. At certain times of night you can get zones with nobody in them. Go team Witch! :heart:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    I got the sash with 2nd Pinata I opened. I guess I'm lucky for a change. I can't stand for the 2 minutes cool down though.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Got my sash in under ten. Can't get any bristles tho... uggg
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Got my sash in under ten. Can't get any bristles tho... uggg

You are in luck, they are also sold in the store on November 5th.

wb-cenders.gif
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Are the various items dropped by the bags actually used anymore? Such as the Veils, and the Momentos from the quests? I assumed that they would be used for upgrading instead of the MOPs and such, but it appears that is not the case.

The mask is already a collectors only item but forcing the use of real items to perform the upgrade is a bit harsh.

Edit: Nevermind, they are used for the original one only.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The veils and whatnot were for upgrading the original Illusionist's Mask. I was under the impression the Empowered Illusionist's Mask used standard refinement reagents.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.