test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

returned to sender

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited October 2020 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I just got a confusing email. my email lit up in game and I kept scrolling thru recent emails. (I'd cleared all new emails when I logged in but nothing was showing up.) finally I scrolled to the bottom where it said returned to sender sept 3rd. and it was a pack I'd sent to myself (or something not sure where it came from) but apparently after over a month something popped back up out of the system... what's that?? I do feel like other things have gone missing but I have so much stuff and don't keep strict track tbh I'd never know. likely even if it were a really valuable item. I've definitely had sales from the ah show up months later or be returned months later.

what's up with this bug?

edit maybe I didn't send it to myself if the date is the same day it was sent. I run monthly contests and this might have been a prize I sent out that was never claimed? but I didn't know that was a thing either. I thought if you sent someone something it was theirs even if unclaimed?
Post edited by thefiresidecat on

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Not if you're on their ignore lists. Apparently it was implemented to stop people you don't like from filling up your mailbox with HAMSTER you can't see because you've ignored them.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.