test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Earn “canian iron bars” - [Solved]

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
1) Log in to my character Niri in Path of the Fallen campaign
2) Do any quest or open any chests that reward “canian iron bars”
3) Receive system message my character can no longer earn them despite my weekly haul still says I have 60 left

Observed Result:
When do any activity that should give me “canian iron bars” I get a system message saying I have hit my weekly max but my campaign page clearly shows I haven’t. (see image below)

Expected Result:
To receive “canian iron bars” until I max out
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
Post edited by autumnwitch on

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Are you using the Skyblazer companion by chance?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Are you using the Skyblazer companion by chance?

Nope.... Paranoid Delusion
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Did you get the message when you open the map chest or did a HE? If yes, you hit another limit of iron bar which is not the same limit of your weekly haul and it also is not count for your weekly haul. You can continue to earn iron bar through quests.

Opening the map chest or HE can drop small amount of Iron bar randomly. I believe it is less than 5 each time. The iron bar from this source does not go against your weekly haul. It has its own weekly cap.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Did you get the message when you open the map chest or did a HE? If yes, you hit another limit of iron bar which is not the same limit of your weekly haul and it also is not count for your weekly haul. You can continue to earn iron bar through quests.

Opening the map chest or HE can drop small amount of Iron bar randomly. I believe it is less than 5 each time. The iron bar from this source does not go against your weekly haul. It has its own weekly cap.

I bet that is it, I open 12's of treasure maps a day. I shall go double check.

Thank you!
    Yep that was it! Thanks again!