Comments

• vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    pretty easy to work out
  • crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User

pretty easy to work out

Well explain :)
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Once the previous milestone closes, they farm hunt drops and chains....constantly. Storing them on every alt they have. They then get a group of 5 people that did the same, and spend an entire day doing hunts once the next milestone opens.

140k would be roughly 140 lures per person, and in a 5 man team that is that dedicated, that's not hard to do.

This is why top 100 things don't work well in casual games....the hardcores just roll it over.
  • crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2020

Once the previous milestone closes, they farm hunt drops and chains....constantly. Storing them on every alt they have. They then get a group of 5 people that did the same, and spend an entire day doing hunts once the next milestone opens.

140k would be roughly 140 lures per person, and in a 5 man team that is that dedicated, that's not hard to do.

This is why top 100 things don't work well in casual games....the hardcores just roll it over.

wow, that's some dedicated stuff :0

I was satisfied with my 14,200 favors yesterday lol :D
  • melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    There was also an exploit some were using, but i dont know if they fixed it or not. Probably not.
  • hunterofdragon7hunterofdragon7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    140.000 / 200 zariel each hunt = 700 hunts andif there are 5 person 5 person have to be 140.000 no one
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2020

140.000 / 200 zariel each hunt = 700 hunts andif there are 5 person 5 person have to be 140.000 no one

Not necessary the same 5 person all the time. Similar to gift giving. Not necessary the same party doing gifting winter festival. One may do 15 hours and the others may come in and out all the time.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    melechest said:

There was also an exploit some were using, but i dont know if they fixed it or not. Probably not.

this