test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Restore the Tutorial Campaign Store!

I have requested the tutorial campaign store be put back in temporarily, so that those of us who had currency there can spend it. Or that our currency be exchanged to trade bars or AD or similar so we don't just lose it.

I submitted a proper support ticket, got the "we can't help you" response and a suggestion to post here in the forums where a developer might happen to see it.

I want my backup health stone fund back! 8)

Show some support, make some noise, post a comment if you want. They didn't warn us about that change that I saw, so a little help seems reasonable.

Walker@Far_Walker, Dire Wolf Order

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    As far as I know, everything you used to get in the Campaign Store is either awarded via the free levelling boxes. or added in as loot in the first few levelling levels. I just ran a new character through this week and honestly I like the knew system better. The only thing where it falls a bit short is explaining how the campaign menu works to new players but otherwise it's much smoother and less of a pain than before.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited October 2020

As far as I know, everything you used to get in the Campaign Store is either awarded via the free levelling boxes. or added in as loot in the first few levelling levels. I just ran a new character through this week and honestly I like the knew system better. The only thing where it falls a bit short is explaining how the campaign menu works to new players but otherwise it's much smoother and less of a pain than before.

If you already finish that and keep the currency, there is no store for you to spend on.
    If you already spend the currency, you are good.
    If you have just started, you are good.
    If you are caught between the gap, you have some useless currency. On the other hand, that currency does not buy you much even when the store was available. I spend all the currency the night before the store was closed. I could not find anything useful. I basically just bought some junk which I don't really care and would not miss it if I did not buy it. No, I don't really care about health stone and I did not buy health stone.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    @plasticbat
    a 50 charge health stone is going for around 90k on the pc auction at the moment can rise to around 130k or cost 40-50ish trade bars ....just saying *shrugs* so it was probably the most valuable item there in the mini store . ..it bound but still a saving vs buying one outright .,.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    kalina311 said:

@plasticbat
    a 50 charge health stone is going for around 90k on the pc auction at the moment can rise to around 130k or cost 40-50ish trade bars ....just saying *shrugs* so it was probably the most valuable item there in the mini store . ..it bound but still a saving vs buying one outright .,.

Probably it is but I don't use it and I can't sell it. I still have all the free health stones provided by the game stashed in the bank/inventory occupying space.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2020

kalina311 said:

@plasticbat

Probably it is but I don't use it and I can't sell it. I still have all the free health stones provided by the game stashed in the bank/inventory occupying space.
    right but this thread is not about you its what the thread starter cared about being removed and the probable why ..
    like he said "backup health stone fund"

you might have all the free stones stashed in the world etc but thats not the point . he is consuming and using them and you are not at the same pace
  • walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    You can still go in and see the old vendor there. Really how hard would it have been to leave the vendor active a while longer so that people could use up their currency?

They can still correct the situation so players like myself don't take a loss, and I'd like to see them do the right thing.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I am miffed why the vendor was made defunct. I know I used it a lot . Also had retraining tokens iirc .