test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

king of spine drop too many?

xvimn134xvimn134 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
edited September 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
I feel like it drops too many from lockbox, shrink the market price, and making mythic mount much lower price than legendary mount.

two extreme end of neverwinter:

1. u cant buy any powerful things from zen market except transmutations, lookings, etc. You need to grind most of the items. Neverwinter keep presenting new content in a faster pace and everyone paritipate in farming.

2 Or just keep increasing the drop rate of lockbox and put more powerful items in zen market, and p2w players charge money and get end game stuff in 1 minute. No need to grind no need to learn just charge then u are end-game.

which one is better for the game in the long run?
Post edited by xvimn134 on

Comments

• Options
    nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    xvimn134 said:

i feel like it drops too many from lockbox, shrink the market price, and making mythic mount much lower price than legendary mount, look AH it is almost 6m now and price will keep going down. Can we nerf the drop rate and make the price not too ridiculous?

oh my god, please don't do that, they said they would triple the chance of the big reward and they did it.
  • Options
    aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    beware that more ppl have some luck...u need to sell yours for 30m+ that rich guys shall stay rich ,right?
  • Options
    fademist#5406 fademist Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    once they did some good and here we r the crybaby ask for nerf...
  • Options
    xvimn134xvimn134 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    If you already got king of spine they will of higher value for you if they nerf the drop rate;

If you do not have one yet, you may get lower chance to have one if they nerf drop rate, but they will also worth more for you if they nerf drop rate.

Currently 6m mythic mount on PC, 4m On xbox is ridiculous while other legendary mount can sell up to 15m. And I see no chance the price of Kos going back because everyone will just open lockbox and get the most end game stuff in the game without effort making it 100% p2w

Imagine a new player just buy zen and get the most end game stuff in 1 minute without any effort. Is that something good for the game in the long run?
    Post edited by xvimn134 on