test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount Collar Won't Equip

fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
I bought epic collars and trying to put them on my epic and legendary mounts. I got 2 collars to equip, but when I add a 3rd, I get an error message and it X's out my other collars. It says they have to be of equal or lower value than the stable mount. That's exactly what I'm doing, I don't get it... Also these are different collars, I'm not trying to stack the same type..

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    You cannot equip 2 of the same type.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477413-mount-changes-&-upgrades

One extra unique aspect of these collars is that they come in specific types. A character can only benefit from one of a given collar type at a time so make sure to get all 5 types to maximize your benefits.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Last sentence of his post says they are not the same type...
    *edit*
    (I assume the person knows that the type is "sturdy" and so on, and NOT "barbed" etc.)

I saw someone post about a similar problem, and they got it sorted by changing character, not sure if they put the collar in the shared bank when changing characters or something like that.

Sooooo many problems that could have been avoided by having this update on the preview server for a few weeks...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    My rule of thumb: do not invest anything significant (time and resource) for at least one week when a major update launches and that rule was meant for when they did put that in preview server.

No, these problems would NOT be avoided even if they put to preview server for weeks but we would aware of it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User

My rule of thumb: do not invest anything significant (time and resource) for at least one week when a major update launches and that rule was meant for when they did put that in preview server.

No, these problems would NOT be avoided even if they put to preview server for weeks but we would aware of it.

Sad but true. :disappointed: