test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Possible Companion Bug

estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
Are we suppose to get several free companions from the zen market or just 1 for the voucher, because I can take many. This has to be a bug, please answer asap because I do not want my alliance mates ban.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    estasia1 said:

Are we suppose to get several free companions from the zen market or just 1 for the voucher, because I can take many. This has to be a bug, please answer asap because I do not want my alliance mates ban.

Do you mean you can take the same companion more than once by the same character? If that is the case, you can take as many as you want because it is character bound and you can't equip more than one. If you take more than one, you will need to spend time to get rid of the extra. Zen store companion is now account wide and not tradeable anymore.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    If you bought it in the past, you can reclaim it for free... If you didn't maybe they broke it.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited September 2020

If you bought it in the past, you can reclaim it for free... If you didn't maybe they broke it.

That is not exactly true because I bought multiple companions from Zen store before and only one (in my case) can be claimed free (I have not yet take the coupon from the claim agent).

I still wonder what the claim rule is for the previous companion purchase is.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    I'm also only showing 1 free companion claimable on alts (Seige Master). I know have purchased several Chultan Tigers and at least 1 Honey Badger and Will-O-Wisp previously too.
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• Options
    alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Same, it appears for my fiance and I that any pets we brought in the first couple of years in the game are not reclaimable, we seen to only have from Omu onwards. Missing Honey Badger, Willowisp and sure there are others...
    Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
    Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
    https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/