test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will cryptic be bringing strong hold packs back to lock boxes?

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
I was curious if Never Winter will bring back stonghold packs as rewards in lock boxes. I have not seen those in awhile. Great for newer players trying to earn guild marks who have VIP. Maybe some new decorations that we can use in our strongholds along with vouchers? Feels like a year since I last seen one in a lock box. I could be wrong, but when was the last time we seen a strong hold reward from a lock box?

Comments

• sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Some stuff they added for stronghold decorations still can't be used, so don't think they should add more until what we have is fixed already.

For vouchers, not sure. Haven't opened new boxes in a while and holding off keys until there's a good lockbox to open that has mount tokens, new one coming doesn't look good.
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I doubt they'll add the SH packs back to lockboxes until the next SH update...which isn't even on the latest roadmap, so I'm afraid it's going to be a bit of a wait....until at least Q4 of next year, probably, if not longer.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    I'd like to see all the stronghold decorations already in existence able to be donated to the interior decorator so they can be displayed.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.