test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How I desative interaction in Barovia

celiopiresceliopires Member Posts: 4 Arc User
How i desative this mensage in top left, or desative all this tipe of interaction in maps?

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I'm going to assume you are trying to say "How do I deactivate this message" in my response. Usually by following the directions is how you get rid of the green tutorial pop ups.
  • celiopiresceliopires Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    dont have the option in map. but i want deactivate all tutorials. its possible?
    The game should have a choice with or without a tutorial.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    The tutorials can get a bit forceful at times. I don't recall this box, it has been 2 years since I played the tutorial. I think, the reason you are seeing this popup is probably from the hunting tutorial? If you have been on the tutorial hunt "Direfang" and didn't clear it then the popup is waiting for you to return to the hunting map. That is the first stop for hunting Direfang. I will hop on an get you a screen shot of the hunt map that might help.

Otherwise the green box is talking about the numbered list of locations in the pane on the right of your screen.

EDIT: ok here is the hunting map as you can see the gates are marked.

wb-cenders.gif
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,138 Arc User
    Easiest way is to just click through them and do what they say. Learning is important.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Easiest way is to just click through them and do what they say. Learning is important.

There should be an opt out. I agree learning can be important, but from the looks of it, this is a person who did the tutorial hunt and missed the box. If they finished the hunt, they just need a wanted poster and go hunting to remove the box.

wb-cenders.gif