test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Barovian Bash - Need to Set the Date

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
edited September 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
Julia recently informed me we have a new event preceding the Liar's Masquerade. Normally I would set the date of the Barovian Bash as October 21st, but the idea is to avoid conflicting with other game events.

We are really in the soup now!

I need to know from those who plan to attend the Player's Halloween, what date would you prefer the party to start?

I am asking you select a date that makes sense. Liar's Masquerade covers Halloween on the 31st, but if the majority wants it the date falls on a Saturday.

I am returning to farm more prizes. I will return here to count votes on which date and we will go with that. I am also still looking for hosts that would be willing to run contests and distribute prizes for the contest.

Have fun! :heart:
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited September 2020

Ok maybe not clear enough?

I would like the players, who I assume would be interested in the player's Halloween Party to pick a date and post the date they like here.
    The range of dates is October 21st to October 31st.
    • October 21st is the Wednesday, one day before the Liar's Masquerade.
    • October 24th and 25th is the weekend, and I would suspect players will be busy grinding for the broom mount? Assuming it is offered this year.
    • October 30th is on Friday, also called "Gate Night" or the more infamous "Devils Night".
    • October 31th, Halloween is on a Saturday, and many will be attending parties in the real world or busy otherwise.

Any of these dates look good? Last year it was the 23rd, one day before the Liar's Masquerade. If no one replies to this by October 1st, I will pick the date and hope someone comes to win all those prizes listed.

~~~ Wendy Black
    wb-cenders.gif
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Julia recently informed me we have a new event preceding the Liar's Masquerade. Normally I would set the date of the Barovian Bash as October 21st, but the idea is to avoid conflicting with other game events.

We are really in the soup now!

I need to know from those who plan to attend the Player's Halloween, what date would you prefer the party to start?

I am asking you select a date that makes sense. Liar's Masquerade covers Halloween on the 31st, but if the majority wants it the date falls on a Saturday.

I am returning to farm more prizes. I will return here to count votes on which date and we will go with that. I am also still looking for hosts that would be willing to run contests and distribute prizes for the contest.

Have fun! :heart:
    Mmmmm... Tiefling soup! nom nom nom!