test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC][EU][The Redeemed Citadel][Zariel's Favor are broken]

soronngsoronng Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
Hello.
I am posting this again, because post from yesterday do not showing up here.
Post from yesterday will be below.

Comments

• soronngsoronng Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Sword Coast Chronicles Campaign

The Redeemed Citadel

Weekly Challenges

Zariel's Favor

Hello. I am very, very annoyed by this stuff In "Limited Content" !!
    (I am trying to be polite).

1)
    This content is limited, so with every day I am losing the chance to gather the "Zariel's Favor".
    And I do not know that I need to finish the "Avernus Campaign". ( This content was only for Endgame Players )

In limited content most of the stuff should work correctly, especially the currency that you need to obtain for this Limited Event.

2)
    The "Weekly Challenges" are broken. First I thought that I need to do both of them in each category, to get the reward.

When I realise that I got the points when I finish one challenge, I start doing the next possible challenge for me.

But I got f..Hamster in the a..Hamster, because they are broken. I start doing the "Dungeons" but nothing happened (they were not marked as completed), so I start doing them in order, because of that.
    I though that I need to do them in order, doing the Left or Right side.
    Starting from:

-"Avernus Challenge"
    then,
    -"Queues Challenge"
    and then,
    -"Hardcore Queues Challenge".

But that do not work. In this week I do 4 or 5 "Lair of Lostmauth" and 3 or 4 "Cragmire Crypts (Master)" in
    "Epic Dungeon Queues", and got 0 "Zariel's Favor" from them. The system do not register this as completing the "Weekly Challenges".

3)
    Start describing stuff correctly. Just stick to one description in "Tooltips" and everywhere else. And stop describing one "Thing" with 3 other "Aliases".

Because people that speak English as second language can be little confused.

For example:
    You have "Hardcore Queues" in "Weekly Challenges", but in "Available Queues" in Game you have "Epic Dungeons", "Epic Trial".

If you want for us to complete the "Cragmire Crypts" on "Hardcore Queues", then write in your description that we need to complete "Cragmire Crypts (Master)",
    because this is in the Game. And I do not have time to play the game for 24/7 and checking every queue.

Can you fix this?
    Regards

P.S .

Ticket ID #291,088.

P.S.2

In P7 (Image) I was looking at the new "Holy Vorpal" in the "The Redeemed Citadel". When the server shut down for recent update and I was left with this screen.

P1
    P1

P2
    P2

P3
    P3

P4
    P4

P5
    P5

P6 Available Queues
    P6

P7
    P7
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    If you want to save time, forget about those challenges. Just do the quests from Holy Register of Deputation and kill mobs in the map. That would be faster than doing any weekly challenge. I finished 2 characters for milestone 1 before September without doing any queue. No, I don't play 24x7 and I did not start on the first day of the event.

Even if they 'fix' it in time, at best you can get one week before milestone 1 ends. 3600 favor in weekly total is a drop in a bucket. Really nothing to sweat about or contribute much to 28K favors. The time you spend to wait, to gather people, to try, to get a successful run would yield you much more favors if you do the register quests and killing mobs instead. You probably will also get some hunt trophies doing that. I consider getting favor from those queue are bonus when you mean to do them for other reasons instead of doing that for favor as the only reason.

Just in case, you do progress further and hit another surprise. The favor cap is 20K. To reach 28K, you need to spend favor. You should buy the 10K AD for 500 favors everyday. The P-ward pack for 2K favor every week. The AD are refined (ready to use) AD and not rough AD described in the game. It does not go against your daily 100K AD refinement limit.

I also reported one of the item you mentioned.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1257612/weekly-challenges-ui-of-redeemed-citadel
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    As mentioned above, just doing the quests are faster than doing the weeklies. As far as Hardcore goes...this is a fairly unused mechanic within the queue system. You need to be in a private queue, and at the bottom of the left panel in the queue window there are options you can click on, one of which is hardcore. Hardcore dungeons essentially auto fail when anyone in the party dies.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    The hardcore queues vary enormously in difficulty. Lostmauth in hardmode is easy as normal mode except no deaths allowed. Some other dungeons are brutal, or impossible. I've not done LoMM in hardmode, but I can imagine its not worth 1200 favor.
  • soronngsoronng Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User

Hello.
    Thanks for information.

So, I was lacking the correct information, and because of that I could not do the queues.

I am just slowly getting to the early endgame content, and I never used this "Hardcore Mode". So basically I was angry about this, because I do not know about this "Hardcore Mechanics".

OK, sorry for my little rant about this.

Regards Sorong
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User

Even if they 'fix' it in time, at best you can get one week before milestone 1 ends. 3600 favor in weekly total is a drop in a bucket. Really nothing to sweat about or contribute much to 28K favors. The time you spend to wait, to gather people, to try, to get a successful run would yield you much more favors if you do the register quests and killing mobs instead. You probably will also get some hunt trophies doing that. I consider getting favor from those queue are bonus when you mean to do them for other reasons instead of doing that for favor as the only reason.

Hang on here. The *weekly* (obviously not even counting the two non-dungeon weeklies for 600x2x4=4800+whatever you get while doing the job) is, well, weekly. I know you're mainly talking about the week left for milestone 1, but 3600x4 weeks per milestone=14,400 (19,200 if you do the two non-dungeons, also). That's slightly over half of 28k (more than 66% at 19,200) and more than a drop in the bucket. Nothing against how you prefer to do things, just don't see that as the small amount you seem to think it is and I prefer a mix. 4 dungeons per week (half I'll probably get in RQs) to get half or more of the required amount? I'm in. :)
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    plan009 said:

Hang on here. The *weekly* (obviously not even counting the two non-dungeon weeklies for 600x2x4=4800+whatever you get while doing the job) is, well, weekly. I know you're mainly talking about the week left for milestone 1, but 3600x4 weeks per milestone=14,400 (19,200 if you do the two non-dungeons, also). That's slightly over half of 28k (more than 66% at 19,200) and more than a drop in the bucket. Nothing against how you prefer to do things, just don't see that as the small amount you seem to think it is and I prefer a mix. 4 dungeons per week (half I'll probably get in RQs) to get half or more of the required amount? I'm in. :)
    I did not include the first layer because it was easy to accomplish when you were doing its quests. That is you could complete that without actually doing it. However, week 3 is not as easy as before. It means you need to go out of the way to do that. OP has at best one week left to do that. It is not 4 weeks.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***