test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gore covered chains vs T-Rex fang

When the chultan hunts first came out the t-rex fangs were a random drop for one person (the same as the gore covered chains currently)

After a couple weeks the dev team decided that the t-rex fangs wernt dropping enough vs the other hunt lures because of the need for the fangs to make every t1 lure item.
They fixed this problem by making the t-rex fangs a 100% drop rate for all parties that participated in the kill and the hunts went alot smoother after that imo.

I think its fair to say that the avernus hunts are in need of the same fix.
The manes themself however die in a couple of shots and I think could also use a massive boost in their hp or a slightly faster respawn time (or a couple more spawn points) as well.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    T Rex's were rarer than the manes
  • dallas6641dallas6641 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Still have more t-rex fangs and played Avernus way more
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2020

Still have more t-rex fangs and played Avernus way more

Not for me. I did not even farm them. I basically ran around the wasteland once (if I have to go pass wasteland), I would just kill one when I saw one. Mind you that I avoid going through Wasteland if possible. I typically use VIP sigpost, teleport scroll and change instance (when possible) to move between area. I have accumulated a few so far, much more than t-rex fangs than what I did full campaign for 6 characters in Chult. If I mean to farm them, I could have got much more.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***