test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

8 shared bank slots

I am unable to use the 8 Shared Bank Slots that came with my purchased Ruinous Premium Pack, I only have 8 slots not the max of 88. Is anyone else having this problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Have you tried relogging to see if that resolves the issue?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • fudgy99#1610 fudgy99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Yeah tried that. Every time i try to use it i get the message "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased"
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

kreatyve said:

Yeah tried that. Every time i try to use it i get the message "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased"
    I recommend you file a ticket with Customer Support via the link at the top of this page.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • fudgy99#1610 fudgy99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have and was told to report it here as well.
    Ok, I'll make sure they have seen the thread.
    kuI2v8l.png