test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

treasure from new area maps

Dilution of drop tables......While I prefer not to be one of those who choose to say that Cryptic bases all decisions based on malice for the player. I prefer to think that its a misapplication of player emersion. If I find a map through massive grinding and then go through the trouble finding the treasure for that treasure to have the same things in it as common drops is, to say the least disappointing. While I wouldn't expect to find rare articles every time but on the same hand when the tables have been diluted with common drops it tends to take the excitement away when you do get a map. I think it would be more consistent if the articles found in the treasure would be from or more in line with the area you are exploring which folds in with my earlier comment on creativity like for instance may be like finding ingredients that when combined that makes a special enchantment like for a major boost in healing, shielding, or DPS or power and it goes without saying that we don't turn this into yet another mindless grinding expedition like having to find 5000 of this 3000 of that to achieve the result. ill leave you with this making a profit is not always about how much you can charge per sale it's about how many times a customer returns and how they are influenced to do so