test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bel only starts every ~9 or so hours, fix it!

masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
Bel only starts every 9 or so hours now, meaning casual players simply can't play it. Make insurgencies last 1 hour, then go right into bel. So:

1 Hour of nothing
1 Hour of Insurgencies
1 Hour of Bel
REPEAT

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    1 Hour of Insurgencies
    1 Hour of Bel

or:
    1 Hour of Insurgencies
    2 Hour of Bel

or:

1.5 Hour of Insurgencies
    1.5 Hour of Bel
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    24/7 bel 24/7 insurge... why not really? the gating is over for most people. why punish the stragglers?
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Seriously, I check throughout the day lately and only see it come up twice. Unless you are glued to the game and a timer you can’t challenge Bel the way things are currently. Insurgencies last way too long. I agree why time gate Bel and insurgencies at all at this point. Having to plan your game play around a timer is discouraging. I even find myself playing less of other content because when I see it will be another 6 hours before Bel I seem to turn off the game for a good while in response.
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Only reason I suggested the 1 hour of nothing, is they put it in there to begin with. I assumed they wanted it there for SOME reason 🤷‍♂️
  • cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Insurgencies take longer now cuz they made some of the bosses nearly impossible to kill without a huge group of players or burning through scrolls
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    We had the same issue on the PC, but it has been fixed now....so, I guess you console players just have to wait for your next patch. The current issues on the PC side is that insurgencies are actually over too quickly now - you can maybe only get one or two bosses before Bel arrives....annoying for people still trying to get the battle-worn rod. We kept making the suggestion that it should be 1-hour Bel, 1-hour insurgencies and a 1-hour break, but of course we were ignored.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    I asked some guys on PC and they said it still took forever. When did the update happen?