test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can only buy metallic sigil once

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
they are tradeable so i'd expect to be able to purchase multiple but after I bought and used the first one it disappeared? I'm assuming this is a bug because they are tradeable but maybe its not. but in case it is....

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Forwarded the thread. Likely an oversight.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    In PC AH, I see the same players posted the Sigil more than once (I saw one player posted 5). I assume they can buy more than one. May be using one makes the difference. Or, console makes the difference.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    I think it was using it that was probably my downfall but I don't know. I didn't look to see if another was available directly after
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    If you have unlocked the race, it's no longer available for purchase. Me and several friends who already have the race unlocked are unable to purchase the pack. However, my wife, who doesn't have the race unlocked, can purchase as many as she likes. My assumption is, they are treating it like any other race unlock pack. Once you unlock it, its removed from the market.

What they should do is allow everyone to purchase it, or make it one per account. Not only is the price a kick in the pants for those of us who had it already, but now those who didnt are able to profit from its market debut.... slow clap

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options

If you have unlocked the race, it's no longer available for purchase. Me and several friends who already have the race unlocked are unable to purchase the pack. However, my wife, who doesn't have the race unlocked, can purchase as many as she likes. My assumption is, they are treating it like any other race unlock pack. Once you unlock it, its removed from the market.

What they should do is allow everyone to purchase it, or make it one per account. Not only is the price a kick in the pants for those of us who had it already, but now those who didnt are able to profit from its market debut.... slow clap

well those who didn't and immediately equip the first one thinking cheap! finally. I've been on the fence for a number of months. the extra little boost just didn't seem worth 6 mil to me. lol. I fully intended on buying 5 or 6 of them and saving the tokens for resale and using the rest of the package on my commonly used alts for my army of metallic db
  • Options
    @kreatyve did they have anything to say on this? event nearly over..
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited July 2020

She saw it, I'm not sure how much I can say about it (I don't know a lot myself), but I'll ask her again for a follow up.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

She saw it, I'm not sure how much I can say about it (I don't know a lot myself), but I'll ask her again for a follow up.
    it's in tomorrows patch notes. it's fixed tyvm!