test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tower of Alteration Glitch

The Dev tools settings have apparently been left for anyone to view them, but they cannot be applied. Example: Atropal Head 2, Topknot Headband, Chris Perkins eyes, Beard Barovian 3. These would be great to have (for the most part), but they can't be used. It occurs after selecting the category, then baking out by pressing circle. I have snap shots, some quite hilarious. One even looks like Beetlejuice.

Comments

• ravenokami#4514 ravenokami Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    Agreed. I’ve been trying to change the appearance of a metallic Dragonborn and some options just won’t take, it resets every time. Some times, I’ll make changes but it won’t let me click Apply, saying I haven’t made changes, which is a lie. Then it’ll randomly offer some seriously strange skins. I’ve wasted tokens on this hoping it’ll take and changes just won’t take.
    Raven Okami
    ⚔️ Silver Blades ⚔️
    PS4 • Playing Neverwinter since July 2017
  • ravenokami#4514 ravenokami Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    I would also like to add that the lighting in the Tower of Alteration shouldn’t cast an odd color when you are trying to change your character’s appearance. Pick a skin tone or hair color, walk outside into PE ... wait, it doesn’t look quite the same, it’s off. Don’t like the guessing game.

And don’t get me started on how the only skin tones available to a metallic dragonborn seem to only be some variation of orange: no true silver or blue or green. Such a shame for a premium race. Had to buy Zen with cash, then sell the Zen to get enough AD to buy that race. Now I’m rather disappointed and feel I’ve somewhat wasted my cash.
    Raven Okami
    ⚔️ Silver Blades ⚔️
    PS4 • Playing Neverwinter since July 2017