test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question for the devs about nerfing the Tactical enchantments

waxy#1523 waxy Member Posts: 134 Arc User
My question is for the devs you're going to be nerfing the Tactical enchantments I understand why I get it but instead of nerfing the enchantment why don't you give it a cap so we can actually use other enchantments in our utility slots as well I understand the enchantment might need to be nerfed as you see fit but instead of constantly taken from the community why don't you give a little extra back I'm saying you're going to Nerf it down to 2% so why don't you give it 5% Max on each enchantment and cap it to where you can't exceed 10% so we're still not wasting our utility slots and allow us to use three other utility slots for other things as if Quartermaster Dragon Hoard Fey blessing darks radiance the meaning of the other enchantments people would like to put in the other utility slots I mean this way you still reach your cap that you're wanting but yet we get a bonus out of it you know instead of just the constant taken from the community I mean this way you kind of would be giving something back to the community fixing the problem with the high incoming healing and giving something back to the community that would seem like a really good way to resolve this problem hey guys we missed up we're sorry we're fixing it but eight we're not taking completely away from you without giving a little bit back thanks for playing our game here you go that would be nice