test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ornate Box wrong transmute drop?

blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
So,

I got the weapon transmute Longbow of the Infernal Forge from the Ornate Box of Vallenhas Treasures. The bow is bind to character, but it's not the right thing for my class, as I'm a Trickster Rogue.
I know 2 persons from my guild that got the right transmute weapons from the Ornate Box. Already saw other players on the zone chat telling they got the transmute for their right classes.

I sent a ticket from the game and they said to post my problem on the forum, and here I am.
Ticket ID is 206177

The drop is bound to character, other people I know got the right drop for their classes, maybe the Ornate Box is dropping the wrong weapon transmute for Trickster Rogues?

If yes, I need my Longbow of the Infernal Forge to be changed for the right one for my class.

Comments

• the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
    I have the same problem getting weapons for Fighters/Paladin opening those boxes on a Barbarian character. The only thing I can do is convert them to RP because these weapons are btc and I can`t use them. It would be nice if you guys can fix this so we can get the right transmutes for our classes. Also there are few weapons with wrong appearance or missing it completely.