test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No hell pit shop open a day after the event

clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
I bought the hell pit buyout token from the zen shop, wanting to buy my stuff when the event ended, but now there is no shop available a day after the event ended. Can somebody explain why this is the case, no doubt somebody is going to come with the "you snooze you lose argument" but this is ridiculous, this is nothing less than stealing my zen.

Comments

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Well, the event will be back at some point, and you can spend your tokens then. So, the ZEN you have spend on the buyout isn't gone, just wait for the next round of this event and buy what you want then.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Cryptic promised to work on having last chance vendors after each event. They do not even have the excuse of the next event starting already.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    And Sun of Sune is still there.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    kharkov58 said:

Cryptic promised to work on having last chance vendors after each event. They do not even have the excuse of the next event starting already.

But they already extended the event which I would guess was not pretty obvious to most people since we got used to just have the vendor there after the event ends when there is no pending event set up the next..