test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No patch notes

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
We are going into 2 weeks without patch notes . Do PUBLIC Preview no longer get patch notes. Did i miss it it somewhere?
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Now the 4th weeks no patch notes starting to look like something is being hidden like a ninja nerf. Or something the normal players will not like.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Most of the changes are in the offical individual feedback threads
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    Testing content without patch notes is a waste of everyone's time.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.

Testing content without patch notes is a waste of everyone's time.

I agree, but there are "patch notes" just not all in a central area since there is a lot of change, especially with healers.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

Most of the changes are in the offical individual feedback threads

Yeah.... but there is a distinct lack of communication from the Dev's there...

at least... in the healing thread anyway...

Patch notes would be nice.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock

arazith07 said:

Most of the changes are in the official individual feedback threads

Dev communication is one thing...but the very first post is a gigantic patch notes for all 3 healer classes in the healing thread. Same thing for the class specific threads. If that isn't what you are looking for, you should be more specific.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    And if they are still working from home, I do not know the state of reopening in California, it may be very difficult/near impossible for them to make a comprehensive set of patch notes.
  • jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

arazith07 said:

Most of the changes are in the official individual feedback threads

Dev communication is one thing...but the very first post is a gigantic patch notes for all 3 healer classes in the healing thread. Same thing for the class specific threads. If that isn't what you are looking for, you should be more specific.
    I think what they mean is there are no updates. We have the original notes about changes to the healers but after weeks of feedback about bugs, issues and recommendations we haven't received any updates and it's a lot of work to go through everything to see if changes or bugs fixes were made. Just my guess.

All the best,

OPTank_
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Yep, the only communication we have received in the healer thread was about two weeks ago.. which was pretty much a "Thanks for some of the great feedback, keep it up"
    We're... what? Just over 3 weeks since the start of that thread now, two weeks since we last heard from a Dev in there.
    They have made their decisions about healers, regardless of feedback (ignored player base, once again).
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock